It’s that time of year again!The leaves are changing color, slowly swirling down from their homes of spring and summer, with barren branches soon to be coated in white snow once again.
But before we get to the merry cheer of the winter holidays, it’s time to celebrate the most fun event of them all. It’s the time everyone has been waiting for… whether it becomes an excuse to fill your bellies with candy, pretend to be a jedi, a joker, a princess… or simply to throw the raddest costume party of all time, this is most definitely the most fun month of fall thanks to Halloween!
So break out your masks and makeup, and get ready for the big event with some “wicked” awesome spooky tunes to get the party started.
- “Thriller” – Michael Jackson: This obvious all time favorite is perfect for a halloween party. Try to learn the dance for extra cool points!
- “Monster Mash” – Bobby Pickett: A 1964 hit that will never get old. Play it for the family to get everyone in the spirit.
- “Disturbia” – Rihanna: Not an exact Halloween song per say… but the dark undertones in the lyrics and pulsating beat is enough to get your heart pounding!
- “Monster” – Kanye West, Jay Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Bon Iver: Get your creep on with this rap ballad “mix n mash” with your favorite artists.
- “Time Warp” – The Rocky Horror Picture Show: An old favorite from one of the creepiest musicals of all time. Even if you haven’t seen the show, this song is to die for.
- “Ghostbusters” – Ray Parker Jr. : While this isn’t a song that is an auditory scare, it simply isn’t Halloween until someone plays this classic hit!
- “Black Magic Woman” – Santana: This is a song that dabbles in dark magic both lyrically and musically. If you play it extra loud, the guitar riffs have been said to haunt you… Beware!
- “Hells Bells” – AC/DC: Between these hell fire lyrics and the wicked guitar solos, watch out for this one because it might just take your party up in flames.
- “Superstition” – Stevie Wonder: This hit might be more groovy than it is spooky, but its words warn you to stay away from those pesky black cats and ladders all the same. No one needs bad luck on Halloween!
- “This Is Halloween” – Marilyn Manson: While the original version of this song is actually by Danny Elfman, this Marilyn Manson version has the ability to chill you to the bone.
Please enjoy our playlist below and have a Happy Halloween!