We are all usually looking for new music, but the charts don’t always say it all for the newest songs. Sometimes it takes a while for the best new hits to make their way around to showing up on major Spotify playlists. So you’re in luck! Here is this weeks guide to ten new releases that should be on your Spotify playlist now!
- Homemade Dynamite Remix – Lorde ft. Khalid, Post Malone, SzaThis new Lorde mix-up is all about keeping it fresh. Although it would have been nice to hear more from SZA throughout the song, Khalid and Post Malone definitely pump up the piece.
- Think About That – Jessie JJessie J is an overall amazing artist and this piece is no different. Showing the slower, softer side of her music, this piece is heartfelt and powerful, just like Jessie herself.
- Some Kind of Love – The KillersThe Killers have always released “killer” songs, and this one is no different. It’s a piece you may be tempted to raise your lighter for and is definitely a new top hit.
- Subterranean Homesick Blues – The Lumineers ft. Andrew BirdHere, the Lumineers cover a classic Bob Dylan song, giving it a new twist with their special indie tones. Not everyone can cover Mr. Dylan, but the Lumineers have it on lock.
- Rockstar – Post Malone ft. 21 SavageTwo hardcore rappers coming together for a new hit single is always a plus. The team comes out with a sick duo for an ultimate success in this new single.
- Rainbow – SiaSia is back at it again with her passionate and powerful voice in “Rainbow,” a must hear for any pop music fans.
- Too Good At Goodbyes – Sam SmithSam Smith never fails to impress us with his musicality and poetic touch. This new single showcases his warm harmonies and buttery voice, along with a thematic message we can all appreciate.
- Disco Tits – Tove LoTove Lo here with a new club banger. The beat is sure to get you on your feet and moving within no time.
- Deadwood – Toni BraxtonIn this song, off of an upcoming new album “Sex & Cigarettes” is Braxton’s attempt to come out of her shell. She really lays it out on the table and lets us see her uncensored, most talented side.
- Too Much To Ask – Niall HoranNiall Horan is flourishing outside of his boy band. Entering into a more open and artistic world, Horan shows us that he’s growing up with this new single.
Need more convincing? Check out our Spotify playlist below!