Let’s count down the days until it’s finally warm weather! Are you ready to get your favorite shades and sandals out? I know I am. Some of your favorite fashion brands have picked what they foresee in the upcoming spring and summer seasons.
Macy’s: Runways are all about combining levels of sherbet sorbets, mixing sheer fabrications for both feminine and sporty vibes, focusing on better than basic items. These runway trends are perfectly in line with Macy’s wide trend suddenly spring which emphasizes enhanced classics such as the statement shirt and shirt dress, modern bouquet floral prints and the ultimate feminine color of the moment which is PINK!
- Pinks remains a core fashion color for s/s 18
- Feminine looks must be countered with an edgy, sporty or utility twist.
- Americana vibes at Calvin Klein will be influential.
Totokaelo: Oversized bowling shirts and knit polo are key items in buys across a variety of designers. These top silhouettes can be styled oversized or narrow and paired nicely with a full range of buttons.
- Pastels and retro tropical prints lighten up core Totokaelo colors of ecru, black and red.
- Everyday items offer design inspiration.
Brown Thomas: A key themed noted in the S/S runway shows centered around the idea of opulence full of feminine brocades, beading, feathers, and jewels. The Brown Thomas customers must-haves will be mid-length skirts and dresses which are easy to wear. The dresses should be waisted to define the silhouette.
- Mid-length dresses and skirts offer day to night versatility worn with sneakers or heels.
- Transformed classics such as the trench coat are key S/S 2018.
- Regal opulence offers an atypical trend.
Tomorrowland: Customers will gravitate towards striped, flowers, batik and lace prints, which are perennial favorites. Tomorrowland buyers are forecasting woven shirts and dresses to be their key categories for S/S assortments, which their S\S consumers investing in dresses as their statement item for the season.
- London Designers provide the greatest style inspiration
- patterns will be an essential part of the assortment from batiks to engineered stripes.
What will your go-to style be? Who will you be choosing to shop for this spring and summer? Why limit your closet mix and match Play with colors and patterns? Find your style.